Through Floor Lifts – Terry Lifts Harmony
Terry Lifts are offering reconditioned Harmony through floor lifts with full manufacturer’s 6 month warranty and the option to extend the warranty to 1, 2 or 3 years.
As Terry Lifts is the original manufacturer, all our second hand Harmony homelifts have been reconditioned in the factory with new parts fitted where appropriate to bring the lift to current specification. Each reconditioned Harmony lift comes with a 6 month full manufacturer’s warranty. You may find cheaper second hand lifts on the Internet but Terry Lifts is the only company which can offer fully reconditioned Terry Lifts in the factory where the lift was originally manufactured.
Benefits of the Harmony Through Floor Lift are:
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation because it is controlled by a remote pump unit.
- Built-in safety system to guard against free fall of the lift.
- Flexibility of installation. Minimal headroom is required in the first floor room and the guides can be installed across windows or against non-load bearing walls.
- Installed by fully trained Terry Lifts installation engineers
- Preparatory work to the property including building, electrical and plumbing all by qualified personnel and to the latest regulations.
Standard features of the Harmony Wheelchair Through Floor Lift:
- Manufactured and tested to BS5900.
- Half-hour fire integrity maintained in ceiling/floor irrespective of whether the lift is parked upstairs or downstairs.
- Control stations in car and at both floors, which include direction, stop and door open/close control.
- In event of power failure, battery back-up system allows operation of car in the down direction by normal controls with all safety systems in operation.
- The car is fitted with a light which comes on when the lift is called.
- Automatic safety edges which will stop the lift instantly if the lift touches an obstruction
- Automatic door locking feature
Our lifts are reconditioned and are supplied and installed with a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty.
The cost of the reconditioned lift is 60% of the list price. As each installation is different we need to carry out a free of charge no-obligation survey of the property before we can confirm the total price of the lift including the preparatory building work .
To get your free of charge, no-obligation survey please call 0845 365 5366.
Further details of the latest versions of this lift can be found at: