Refurbished Through Floor Wheelchair Lift
Terry Lifts is offering a refurbished standard Harmony through floor homelift with full manufacturer’s 6 month warranty and the option to extend the warranty to 1, 2 or 3 years.
Standard features of the Harmony Wheelchair Through Floor HomeLift:
- Manufactured and tested to BS5900.
- Half-hour fire integrity maintained in ceiling/floor irrespective of whether the lift is parked upstairs or downstairs.
- Control stations in car and at both floors, which include direction, stop and door open/close control.
- In event of power failure, battery back-up system allows operation of car in the down direction by normal controls with all safety systems in operation.
- The car is fitted with a light which comes on when the lift is called.
- Automatic safety edges which will stop the lift instantly if the lift touches an obstruction
- Automatic door locking feature
Features of the Refurbished Harmony Wheelchair Through Floor HomeLift on Offer:
- Standard sling (i.e. designed to fit an average property)
- Standard car (Internal dimensions of 1030mm by 710mm)
- Right hand (gate is hinged on the right as you look at it) This can be re-handed.
- Phase 1 (manufactured prior to 2010)
- Please quote lift reference: This lift has now been sold
The lift is refurbished and is supplied and installed with a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty.
The cost of the refurbished homelift is 60% of the list price. As each installation is different we need to carry out a free of charge no-obligation survey of the property before we can confirm the total price of the lift including the preparatory building work .
To get your free of charge, no-obligation survey please call 0845 365 5366.
Further details of the latest versions of this homelift can be found at: