Terry Lifts are offering reconditioned a Melody non-enclosed platform lift with full manufacturer’s 6 month warranty and the option to extend the warranty to 1, 2 or 3 years.
As Terry Lifts is the original manufacturer, all our Melody II second hand platform lifts have been reconditioned in the factory with new parts fitted where appropriate to bring the lift to current specification. Each Melody II lift comes with a free 6 month full manufacturer’s warranty. You may find cheaper second hand lifts on the Internet but Terry Lifts is the only company which can offer fully reconditioned Terry Lifts from the factory where the lift was originally manufactured.
Benefits of the Melody Platform Wheelchair Lift:
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation because it is controlled by a remote pump unit.
- Built-in safety system to guard against free fall of the lift.
- Flexibility of installation. There is no mast or support tower, minimising aesthetic intrusion into the environment.
- Installed by fully trained Terry Lifts installation engineers.
- Preparatory work to the property including building, electrical and plumbing all by qualified personnel and to the latest regulations.
Standard features of the Melody Platform Wheelchair Lift:
- Manufactured and tested to BS6440.
- Lift carriage finished in attractive, durable stainless steel.
- Control stations in car and at both floors.
- In event of power failure, battery back-up system allows operation of car in the down direction by normal controls with all safety systems in operation.
- Automatic safety edges which will stop the lift instantly if the lift touches an obstruction
- Automatic door locking feature
Our platform lifts are reconditioned and are supplied and installed with a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty.
The cost of a reconditioned platform lift is 60% of the list price. As each installation and customer requirements are different we need to carry out a free of charge no-commitment survey of the property before we can confirm the total price of the lift including the preparatory building work.
To get your free of charge, no-commitment survey please call 0845 365 5366.
Further details of the latest versions of this lift can be found at: